Our aim is to enable redevelopment of brownfield sites through value engineered remedial solutions enhancing project viability and cost certainty.
We work in a collaborative manner with landowners, developers, build contractors and their advisors from land purchase, planning to site delivery.
What we do
As each brownfield scheme has its unique environmental and planning issues we deliver value through bespoke remedial design. Our service offering includes:
- In-house risk based strategies focused at minimising active site works.
- Detailed material management planning to maximise the re-use of site-won materials.
- Integration of technical remedial solutions within site engineering constraints.
- On-site treatment of wastes via our EA approved Environmental Permit.
- Co-ordination of demolition, remediation and civil engineering works.
- Preservation of site won soils for re-use in construction.
- In-house management of environmental testing and validation reporting.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work-related accidents and ill-health and we are proud to have achieved the following accreditations within the areas of health and safety at work:
Our Green Credentials
On all our projects we strive to minimise the volume of waste material that requires removal from site.
To this end we maximise the use of on-site screening, treatment and segregation processes. However not all soils can be recycled, therefore we also work to the Definition of Waste Code of Practice, which enables the maximum re-use of soils on site that previously would have been removed. To support the use of Code of Practice we have an in-house Qualified Person to ensure all the conditions and procedures are correctly implemented.