- Fulfil regulatory requirements in order to satisfy Planning Condition;
- To ensure the site condition is suitable for the proposed future residential use;
- Manage any remediation works such that operational risks including release of dust, odours, vapours and noise are controlled to protect 3rd parties and the wider environment;
- To ensure that post-remediation there are no residual unacceptable risks associated with the site, to human health via future excavation or development works;
- Provide a fixed price for works prior to remedial strategy approval.
DBR designed and undertook the enabling & remedial works for the site to include:
- Site wide clearance & tree removal;
- Material Management Planning for Re-use;
- Pre-treatment and classification of selected site material for off-site disposal of surplus;
- Excavation, processing and stockpiling of sub-soil for re-use;
- Re-engineering of suitable site-won materials to deliver Road and plot platforms;
- Validation of all enabling works and garden works;
- Full regulatory approval.